3rd Ambassadorial Development Area,
Ridge-Accra, P.O. Box 4191,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel: 0302 770403, 781762, 028-9255 880, 028-9225 881
Call Centre: 0302 22 4044, 0302 22 4043, 020 203 0100 or Toll Free 0800 10034
Hotline: 020 203 0100
Fax: 0302 784893, 770411
ADB is a universal bank offering full range of banking products and services in retail, commercial, corporate and investment banking. Its business focus is universal banking with development focus.Set up in 1965 by Act 286, ADB is wholly publicly-owned. The Government owns 52% of the shareholding, with the remaining 48% held by the Financial Investment Trust on behalf of the Bank of Ghana.
ADB aims to be among the Top Tier performing Banks in Ghana, balancing market orientation with a development focus on Agric. and more.Mission
ADB is committed to growing a strong customer – centric Bank, providing profitable and diversified financial services for a sustained contribution to Agricultural development and wealth creation.