Accra No.21 Adenta High Street
First Floor, Aseda House, Adenta
What Makes Us Different
We look at the business of banking & finance from a completely different perspective.
We have observed that financial services offered by most financial institutions to the informal sector – which constitutes a greater majority of the clients we serve, have not taken into account the peculiar needs of this sector. Hence there remains a large number of unbanked persons in this group and also a high incidence of loan default, arising from lenders not fully understanding the businesses of their borrowing clients.
At BEIGE Capital (BC), we have packaged and structured our services to ensure that we deliver a service that perfectly suits the needs of our esteemed clients.
The many ways in which we do this include;
Structuring our financing packages in a way that results in a continuous improvement in our clients’ business and a win-win relation for clients and us.
- Training our staff and also applying practices that help us to better understand our clients’ businesses.
- Making loan repayments – both amount and timing – very flexible and less stressful for clients.
- Locating our branches at as many places as possible for the convenience of our clients.
- Designing the interior of our offices to ensure that individuals from across all classes of society – low income, high income, able, disabled, etc – can transact business with us in a respectable atmosphere where their privacy is preserved.
1. We understand finance and are practical in our approach to credit management
At BEIGE Capital, we believe that for any finance institution to succeed, they (the lender) must understand and accept that both the personal and social circumstances of individual clients have a direct impact on their businesses thus, failure to take account of, and develop plans for that, could lead to inaccurate decisions which could negatively affect the institutions performance.
We pride ourselves in the fact that we do not only give loans to our clients, but structure our loan repayments such that they suit the peculiar needs of each client and their business. Instead of forcefully demanding payments from our clients in times of default – as is the norm with some institutions – we rather engage them in discussions with the objective of finding out ‘why the default’. This approach gives us the opportunity to understand the reasons why they are in default and this helps us to adopt the most appropriate actions to remedy the situation. This is fundamental to us as we believe that there should always be a win-win situation for both lender and borrower.
Products and Services