Meridian Hse., Ring Rd. Central
Telephone: 0302 235810
Fax: 0302 238228
FBNBank Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Sub-Saharan Africa’s premier banking brand. FBNBank Ghana was formerly International Commercial Bank (ICB) which commenced operations in Ghana in November 1996. Following the acquisition of 100% equity stake in the West Africa Operations of ICB by First Bank of Nigeria in 2013 and upon the approval of the Bank of Ghana, the name of the Bank was changed to FBNBank Ghana Limited.
FBNBank Ghana (in line with its parent company FirstBank’s philosophy) has launched the concept of “Value Banking”, which is all about creating a service and product platform that addresses the needs of customers from the functional and the affective aspects.
Functionally, the Bank
- ensures that it is easily accessible and provides confidentiality with good service/product platforms (e.g. ATMs) for the conduct of business;
- has introduced the SMS alert which has also improved the quality of customer service;
- promotes professionalism and integrity of the contact personnel with good job knowledge and information to better serve the customers;
- offers quality service delivery and customer-centric product innovation and development;
- upholds transparency in pricing for ‘value for money’ services and products.
Founded in 1894, FirstBank (our parent company) is reputed for its heritage, dependability and strong corporate governance. It is listed on The Nigeria Stock Exchange with over 1.3 million shareholders. FirstBank serves more than 9 million customers across a network of over 750 branches with a workforce of over 15,000 personnel.
The FirstBank Group operates in Nigeria, DR Congo, Guinea, Senegal, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, United Kingdom and Ghana. It also has Representative Offices in Paris, Beijing, Johannesburg and Abu Dhabi.